ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID is a 24 mil thick RF Shielding Barrier with a 106.8 minimum dB between 100 MHz to 10 GHz
This product is in stock; all new orders ship the following business day.
ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID is the ideal solution for RF shielding in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs). It boasts a thickness of 24 mils and offers a minimum of 106.8 dB attenuation between 100 MHz to 10 GHz and a minimum of 91.7 dB attenuation between 30 MHz and 18 GHz. Our ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier is the ultimate choice for safeguarding sensitive information against a broad spectrum of RF frequencies. Click here to request a sample today.
Our ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID is designed for SCIF applications, providing an unmatched RF attenuation barrier that ensures the confidentiality of sensitive information. It is the perfect solution for government agencies, military facilities, and other organizations requiring the highest security measures. Click here to request a detailed quote.
To ensure the quality of our product, ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID has undergone rigorous testing at MET Laboratories, Inc., using state-of-the-art equipment with recent traceability to the latest industry standards.
- Our product was tested using IEEE-299 guidelines
- 106.8 minimum dB measured between 100 MHz and 10 GHz
- 91.7 minimum dB measured between 30 MHz and 18 GHz
- Our product has a limited lifetime warranty
- Our product is made in the USA
- limited lifetime warranty
- Standard roll size 48" x 125' (500 square feet per roll)
- Our product has an overall thickness of 24 mils (see illustration below)
Our ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID technical data sheet contains a 28-page test report demonstrating the effectiveness of our ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID RF Shielding Barrier. Download the technical data sheet by clicking on the link below.
- To Download the ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - SOLID technical data sheet, including installation instructions and product testing - CLICK HERE.
- To request a free sample of our ULTRA NT SCIF Barrier - CLICK HERE.