3M 1520-CW non-conductive tape
3M Venture non-conductive aluminum foil tape - part number 1520CW is a nominal 2 mil high strength dead soft non-conductive aluminum foil coated tape with Venture’s CW cold weather solvent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. The malleable foil applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts and conforms to irregular surfaces. Venture Tape 1520CW excels in demanding temperature and humidity applications and provides superior performance and durability over a wide range of environmental conditions
To receive the MAXIMUM DISCOUNT for your project, click the quote request button below and submit a quote request. Our goal is to complete all quote requests within one hour or less. If you have any questions please call us at (800) 753-9090.
Features & Benefits:
• UL723 Classified (5/10 Flame/Smoke Rating) UL file # R10984
• ULC S102 Classification (10/0 Flame/Smoke Rating) ULC file # R10984
• U.S. Coast Guard Approved (CGA # 164.112/63/0)
• BS476 parts 6 & 7 class 1
• IMO Resolution A653(16)
• IMO Resolution MSC 61(67) Annex 1 Part 5 and Annex 2 IMO Resolution MSC 61(67) Annex 1 Part 2 and Annex 2
• Specifically designed for cold weather conditions.