3M™ 1170 - 3 mil thick EMI Conductive Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $91.10 - Original price $175.06
$91.10 - $175.06
Current price $91.10
CURRENT STOCK LEVELS
- 1" wide x 54' long at $91.10 per roll; this item is currently out of stock.
- 2" wide x 54' long at $175.06 per roll; we currently have (17) rolls in stock.
3M™ EMI Conductive Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape 1170 is a 3-mil (0.076 mm) thick tape composed of a 2-mil (0.051 mm) flat aluminum foil backing coated on one side with a non-corrosive, electrically conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive supplied on a removable liner for easy handling.
- Commonly used for EMI/RFI shielding applications in the electronics industry and static charge draining, seaming shielded rooms, cable wrapping, and surface contact to non-solderable materials.
- It Can be die-cut and offers a multitude of uses in electrical design and test laboratories for prototyping, design, and troubleshooting.
- The adhesive requires no moisture, solvents, heat, or other manner of preparation to affect the application.
- Flame Retardant per UL-510A Standard
Once you submit your quote request, we will complete your quote within 60 minutes or less during regular business hours. If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 753-9090