3M™ 1170 - 3 mil thick EMI Conductive Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $91.10 - Original price $183.82
$91.10 - $183.82
Current price $91.10
3M™ EMI Conductive Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape 1170 is a 3-mil (0.076 mm) thick tape composed of a 2- mil (0.051 mm) flat aluminum foil backing coated on one side with a non-corrosive, electrically conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive supplied on a removable liner for easy handling
- Commonly used for EMI/RFI shielding applications in the electronics industry and static charge draining, seaming shielded rooms, cable wrapping, and surface contact to non-solderable materials.
- It Can be die-cut and offers a multitude of uses in electrical design and test laboratories for prototyping, design, and troubleshooting.
- The adhesive requires no moisture, solvents, heat, or other manner of preparation to affect the application
- Flame Retardant per UL-510A Standard
Available roll sizes
- 1" wide x 18 yards long or (54 feet)
- 2" wide x 18 yards long or (54 feet)