3M 3302 Conductive Tapes
- 2” wide x 108’ long - WE HAVE 108 ROLLS IN STOCK!
- 4” wide x 108’ long - Call (800) 753-9090 to check stock
- 8” wide x 108’ long - Call (800) 753-9090 to check stock
3M 3302 Electrically Conductive Aluminum Tape is a 2.0 mil (50 microns) high-strength dead soft aluminum foil coated with a specially formulated conductive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive system. Good adhesion, malleability, and adhesive conductivity allow for extremely low resistance and make this an excellent shielding tape. Designed to meet a wide variety of EMI and RFI shielding applications in the electronics industry. Also, for use in printed circuit manufacture and repair.
It can be used in the following temperature range: 0 F to +225 F. Provides a tensile strength of 20 pounds per inch. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an essential difference in proper performance. This aluminum tape has a 3.6 mil total thickness. In addition to the other properties, this product is flame retardant. This aluminum tape meets the following standards: UL 510.
Available roll size
- 2” wide x 108’ long
- 4” wide x 108’ long
- 8” wide x 108’ long
- Brand: 3M
- 3M Number: 3302
- EMI and RF Shielding Applications
- Chemical Milling
- Chemical Stripping
- Heat Reflection
- Heat Shield
- Vibration Damper
- Foil Thickness: 2 mil
- Conductive or Non-Conductive Adhesive: Conductive
- Adhesive Material: Acrylic
- Flame Retardant: Flame Retardant
- Width: 2 in
- Length: 36 yd
- Total Thickness: 3.6 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +225 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0 °F
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch
- Standards Met: UL 510
- Package Quantity: 24 rolls per case
- Backing Material: Aluminum Foil
- Color: Silver.