3M™ 3302 Electrically Conductive Aluminum Tape
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $125.64 - Original price $422.54
$125.64 - $422.54
Current price $125.64
Available roll sizes and stock levels are shown below.
3M™ 3302 Electrically Conductive Aluminum Tape is a 2.0 mil (50 microns) high-strength dead soft aluminum foil coated with a specially formulated conductive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive system. Good adhesion, malleability, and adhesive conductivity allow for extremely low resistance and make this an excellent shielding tape. Designed to meet a wide variety of EMI and RFI shielding applications in the electronics industry.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL 510 Listed
- Malleable aluminum foil conforms well to irregular contours
- Ideal for EMI and RFI shielding applications
- Good “wetting out” capabilities on most surfaces
Available roll sizes and current stock levels
- 2" wide x 108' long - We have (78) rolls in-stock
- 4" wide x 108' long - We have (19) rolls in-stock
- 8" wide x 108' long - Call to check incoming stock
Once you submit your quote request, we will complete your quote within 60 minutes or less during regular business hours. If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 753-9090.