3M 1267 EMI Tape
3M™ EMI Embossed Aluminum Shielding Tape 1267 with Non-Conductive Acrylic Adhesive
- Dead soft 1-ounce (2.0-mil) aluminum foil backing for good shielding effectiveness and converting (slitting and die cutting).
- UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
- The Embossed pattern through adhesive provides very low contact resistance between the substrate and the backing to drain static charge.
- The Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents, and oils.
- The removable liner makes it easy to handle and die-cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Embossed Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape 1267 has a 2.0-mil embossed aluminum foil backing with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. Embossing makes excellent contact through the adhesive
CLICK HERE - to download - Technical Data Sheet